Saturday 2 June 2007

Hello! A bit late!

Hello. Probably none of you will come here looking until I post adverts around the place telling you that the second issue is out, but just in case anyone does think "it's June, I wonder if the second Shooty Dog Thing is out yet?" I've just popped in to say:

It's not! :o)

It won't be too late, just a week maybe. The laptop died on me, totally and utterly. I was able to recover the hard drive (now sitting on my desk in an external USB caddy thing - isn't technology wonderful?) so the issue still existed. I just didn't have a computer to complete it on until yesterday.

Which was a shame, but hardly the end of the world.

So, bear with me, and it'd be along shortly.

I'll also re-upload the first issue. Fileden deletes accounts that are dormant for 56 days, so I'll have to create a new one with them. I'll maybe re-edit the 'print' version first to make it easier to assemble! That's a job I'll do in a couple of days. I'll let you know here when they're ready.

Brax

No comments: